Business Broker – Invested Business Sales
Invested Business Sales is a Noosa based / Sunshine Coast in the Business Brokerage Profession. With processes and procedures, extensive local knowledge, Invested Business Sales is expanding their Business Broker team and are looking for a well-balanced, self-motivated and results orientated individuals with a burning desire to succeed in helping his or her clients archive their objectives through teamwork, problem solving abilities, people and negotiating skills, and a high level of professionalism and integrity resulting in a six figure income.
THIS IS A COMMISSION ONLY BASED OPPORTUNITY WITH UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL
As a Business Broker professional, and working with fellow professionals, you will be responsible for business development, analyzing, appraising and positioning businesses for sale, while managing the process from start to finish in the transaction space that lies between $100K to $10M.
This will afford you the opportunity to work alongside other professionals to help individuals in their quest to exit and divest, or enter business ownership.
While you will operate as a self-employed contractor/entrepreneur, the office provides full support in every aspect from training and education to planning, marketing, administration and all in a team environment to help drive your success.
While independent, you will be a strong team player and take advantage of our proprietary systematic processes and procedures, cloud based, proprietary software, internal marketing and SEO, and much more.
Invested Business Sales are a team of integrity based professionals with processes and methodologies based on the “consultative and problem solving” approach to sales, and where such sales become the result rather than the objectives.
Selling a business is more than just a financial transaction, it is a multi-faceted life changing event for their clients that require your skills in financing, accounting, law, psychology, people, negotiating and much more and where solving problems and creating successful seller and buyer relationships is key to their and your success.
In business since 2011, the professionals at Invested Business Sales are well respected leaders in their profession.
The ideal candidate may have prior business ownership experience and/or an entrepreneurial background. Strong B2B sales and problem solving skills are an asset.
While professional training is provided, marketing, project management, accounting, law, finance, sales management, commercial real estate, investment banking are all well suited backgrounds.
You enjoy continued learning and professional development. You have enough personal sustainable capital to survive the challenges associated with the time required in a typical new industry and career entry and related learning curve and training.
The ideal candidate has the following skills or characteristics:
- Previous business owner.
- A proven track record of sales success, preferably in a B2B environment, with proven success in developing new accounts through networking, referrals, and cold or warm calling.
- Experience working with small businesses is highly desirable.
- High competency in technology including internet, CRM systems, email and the Microsoft Office 365 with strong Excel skills and basic technology savviness.
- Skillful hunter mentality with a sense of urgency, and the ability to provide a high level of customer service and professionalism while building and maintaining lasting client relationships.
- Ability to solve problems independently and creatively, and take initiatives.
- Ability to facilitate, direct, organize, monitor and track numerous ongoing deals and or transactions, clients, and prospects or leads.
- Focused and respectful of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ability to self-manage and project a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust.
This is not an easy business, but an exciting, challenging, and incredibly rewarding career opportunity if you are the right person and are willing to take the resources given and put them to work with your skills and abilities. This is the ideal career/position for individuals looking for an entrepreneurial career in a supportive team environment.